Friday, January 18, 2019

Monastery

‘’Love is not here to make us
happy. I believe it exist to us how
much we can endure.’’
Hermann Hesse


Monastery   

I cursed
Civilization
Technology
Social media
I create
Across the ocean
Monastery
***
Your body
Other men’s
Monastery
Added myself
To this figure
Our, my eyes
Dancing
Imagining,
Salivating
To your
Body beauty
Monastery
***
Felling me
Cry with Sadness
When I read
What others
Say about
You
My tiny
Chicken
Heart inflames
Burns with
Jealousy
Monastery
***
In my imagination
I feel you are
My sun!
My light!
My life!
My glory!
When I see
Your smiling
Face,
My queen
Monastery
***
Never touched
Kissed
Never hugged
You
Never
Make Love
To you
Only in my
Dream 
Imaginations
My goddesses
My sunshine
My queen
Monastery
***
Only in the
In the world of
Curse
World of madness:
What kind
Of curse
Is it?
Gives me
Elusive pleasure
Loves embers
Loves Sweet
Agony
Why? Why? Why?
***
Not sure if
I be able to
See you in
My life
Be able to
Be near you
Allowed
To mention
You
In real
Or
Imagination
Creating Rebuilding
You
In my old age
Of sixty
Monastery!!!
Monastery!!!
Monastery!!!
----------------------//-----------
For my smiling, sunshine, untouchable, my Queen




RA was the sun god. He was the most important god of the ancient Egyptians. The ancient Egyptians believed that Ra was swallowed every night by the sky goddess Nut, and was reborn every morning. Ra. The ancient Egyptians also believed that he travelled through the underworld at night. (by changing  the gender making it famine to help me go with concept of this poem)
Ra - Ancient Egypt



By Yilma-Tafere Tasew
June, 14, 2017
Wellington
New Zealand

No comments: